Fast Delivery YG8 Wire Drawing Dies , Tungsten Carbide Dies For Wire Drawing
|Place of Origin:||Zhuzhou,Hunan,China|
|Brand Name:||Gingte Li|
|Model Number:||various carbide die sizes|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20KGs|
|Packaging Details:||First paper packing each piece then pack into paper boxes,next use exported cartons or wooden cases,or packed as customers'requirement|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||400 tons/year|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Applicatios:||For Fasteners Industry|
|Purpose:||Drawing||Quality:||High Hardness Good Wear Resistance|
|Roughness:||0.8 Or Others||Shipping Term:||FOB,CIF,C&F Etc By Sea Or By Air|
tungsten carbide drawing dies,
carbide wire drawing dies
Ferrous and non-ferrous wires Tungsten carbide mold drawing die
Product Quick Detail :
Cemented carbide is a composite material composed of a refractory metal compound (hard phase) and a binder metal (bonded phase) produced by powder metallurgy.
1. 100% raw material for production.
2. Hip sintered, reliable hardness, durable wear resistance
3. Various sizes, carbide grade and full types available
4. Competitive price with on-time delivery
5. Customized product as per drawing and small order accepted,professional and in-time technical support
Wire drawing molds are widely used, such as electronic devices, radar, television, instruments and aerospace and other high-precision wire, as well as commonly used tungsten wire, molybdenum wire, stainless steel wire. Wire cable wire and all kinds of alloy wire are drawn by diamond drawing die. The diamond drawing die has extremely strong wear resistance and long service life because of the use of natural diamond as raw material.
High effect is the lifeline of fastener factory . And the service life of tool play important role in the field of drawing dies products.The reasonable tools design is the base of manner , Gingte pursue the stable quality, make the design better and will to cooperate with you and provide the responsibility as a tools maker , for any other size or special requirements that we are able to custom made according to client's requirements or drawings.
Various Grades for Options:
|Grade||Physical and mechanical properties||Applications recommended|
|Density g/cm3||Hardness No Less Than HRA(HV)||TRS No Less Than (Mpa)|
|YG6X (K10)||14.8-15.1||91||1490||For drawing steel and nonferrous wires or bars of less than Dia.6.00mm under not so much stress.|
|YG6 (K20)||14.7-15.1||89.5||1650||For drawing steel , nonferrous alloy bars of less than Dia.20.00mm under more stuess and also for drawing tubes of less than Dia.10.00mm.|
|YG8 (K30)||14.6-14.9||89||1800||For drawing steel and nonferrous bars and tubes, Also for manufacturing mechanical parts, tools and wear parts.|
Various Sizes for Options:
For any other sizes we are able to custom-made according to clients’ requirements or drawings.
1. High Hardness: 6%-10% Co grade, fine to medium grain size
2. High Strength: 15%-25% Co grade, medium to coarse grain size
3. Good Wear Resistance: Fine to Ultrafine grain size, hardness can reach 92-93HRA
Every production process has a special person to test to ensure quality
Have professional engineers to check the quality
All products are under strict quality system management based on ISO9001:2008
Why Choose Us ?
1. Proffessional cemented carbide manufacturer over 10 years.
2. Located in zhuzhou, A well-known hub for the production of cemented carbide,We have easy access to a wealth of raw materials.
3. Annual production capacity over 400tons.
4. More than 10000 sets of exisiting non-standard molds,fast delivery!
5. Top R&D team and 12-member QC team that follows a five-point inspection routine,covering raw material,production processes, semi-finished products, finished products and packaged goods.
6. ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How can i place an order ?
A: Please provide the details of your requirements as clear as possible. So we can send you the offer at the first time.
For designing or further discussion, it is better to contact us with Skype / email / phone, in case of any delays.
Q: What is your terms of delivery ?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, C&F, CIF, DDU, DDP, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
Q: How long is your delivery time ?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-25 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.