Solid Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies , YG8 Sintered Carbide Drawing Dies
|Place of Origin:||Zhuzhou,Hunan,China|
|Brand Name:||Gingte Li|
|Model Number:||20*5.2*17 or others|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10KGs|
|Packaging Details:||First paper packing each piece then pack into paper boxes,next use exported cartons or wooden cases,or packed as customers'requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||400 tons/year|
|Material:||Cemented Carbide||Purpose:||Draw Metal Wires|
|Chemical Composition:||WC+Cobalt||Roughness:||3.2 Or Others|
|Shipping Terms:||FOB,CIF,C&F Etc By Sea Or By Air||Grain Size:||1.6|
dies for wire drawing,
tungsten carbide drawing dies
Good Toughness Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies YG8 Sintered Drawing Dies
Product Quick Detail :
1. Product Name: Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies
2. Material: cemented Carbide
3. Size: 20*5.2*17or as customer's request
4. Size Tolerance: free tolerance or as customer's request
5. Shape: Round Shape with different shape hole
6. Recommend Grade: YG8 etc
7. Grain Size: Medium Grain
8. Sintering: HIP sintering
9. Surface Treatment: unground and sandblasting
10. Product Features: high hardness and good toughness
11. Certification: ISO9001
Tungsten carbide wire drawing dies are made by the die core and die sets two parts, tungsten carbide wire drawing dies die core usually select tungsten carbide cobalt.
1. YG6 (C: 94%, Co: 6%): high wear resistance, strength and toughness are good. Hardness is not less than 89.5HRC, suitable as a variety of non-ferrous metal or wire, bar drawing dies.
2. YG6X: strength is more than 3200MPa, the hardness is not less than 91.5HRA, suitable for making drawing bore diameter of less than 6.00mm wire drawing dies.
3. YG8 (WC: 92%, Co: 8%):its toughness and shock resistance is higher than YG6 , but the wear resistance and hardness worser than YG6, hardness is not less than 89HRC, suitable as bar, tube drawing dies (50mm or less in diameter hit).
4. YG10: strength is more than 3200MPa, the hardness of not less than 88.5HRA, for the production of drawn steel and non-ferrous metal rod and tube drawing dies.
5. YG15: strength is more than 3400MPa, the hardness is not less than 87HRA, for the production of high shrinkage of drawn steel bars and tubes.
Core hole design of tungsten carbide wire drawing dies Die core hole tungsten carbide wire drawing dies generally contains five parts,which are the entrance area, lubricated area, work area,sizing zones and export zones.
1. The entrance area. To prevent scratches and improve the condition of steel to produce a lubricant into the work area will be designed carbide drawing dies Population Division into a circular shape.
2. Lubricate area. Lubrication district taper is generally 40°, its length is roughly 50% equivalent to the work area.
3. Work area. Steel plastic deformation during the drawing process is done in the work area, in addition to performance, the size of the impact on the wire, also affects the power consumption , life and the the lubricant film thickness of tungsten carbide drawing die when drawing, and its main parameters are compression processing taper angle and length.
4. Sizing zones. The blank with the stability pass through the die, with a diameter sizing is to determine the finished size of the basic parameters. Bearing length is too long. will increase friction; too short, easy to wear carbide drawing die and cause bending of the material.
5. Export zones.Protection sizing section will not crack, and given frictional heat gauge portion has been sporadic, and avoid scratching the steel die after being pulled out.
Tungsten carbide wire drawing dies are very important expendable dies for drawning wire to all kinds of metal wire manufacturers (such as wire and cable, steel cord, wire rod plants, etc.)
Various Grades for Options:
|YG6X||14.95||91.5||≥3200||For drawing steel and nonferrous wires or bars of less than Dia.6.00mm under not so much stress.|
|YG6||14.95||90.5||≥3000||For drawing steel, nonferrous alloy bars of less than Dia.20.00mm under more stress and also for drawing tubes of less than Dia.10.00mm.|
|YG8||14.8||89.5||≥3000||For drawing steel and nonferrous bars and tubes, also for manufacturing mechanical parts, tools and wear parts.|
|YG15||14||87||≥3400||For drawing steel bars and tubes with a high reduction rate and for manufacturing anvils, drilling and punching and impacting.|
Various Sizes for Options:
For any other sizes we are able to custom-made according to clients’ requirements or drawings.
Every production process has a special person to test to ensure quality
Have professional engineers to check the quality
All products are under strict quality system management based on ISO9001:2008
Why Choose Us ?
1. Proffessional cemented carbide manufacturer over 10 years.
2. Located in zhuzhou, A well-known hub for the production of cemented carbide,We have easy access to a wealth of raw materials.
3. Annual production capacity over 400tons.
4. More than 10000 sets of exisiting non-standard molds,fast delivery!
5. Top R&D team and 12-member QC team that follows a five-point inspection routine,covering raw material,production processes, semi-finished products, finished products and packaged goods.
6. ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How can i place an order ?
A: Please provide the details of your requirements as clear as possible. So we can send you the offer at the first time.
For designing or further discussion, it is better to contact us with Skype / email / phone, in case of any delays.
Q: What is your terms of delivery ?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, C&F, CIF, DDU, DDP, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
Q: How long is your delivery time ?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-25 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Contact us at your free time when you are interested in our products : )