Customized Tungsten Carbide Products Punching Needle Forming Pin With Polished Surface
|Place of Origin:||Zhuzhou,Hunan,China|
|Brand Name:||Gingte Li|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||First paper packing each piece then pack into paper boxes or plastic box,next use exported cartons or wooden cases,or packed as customers'requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||400 tons/year|
|Material:||Cemented Carbide||Surface Treatment:||Polished|
|Usage:||Wood Working||Carbide Chemical Composition:||WC+Cobalt|
|Shipping Terms:||FOB,CIF,C&F Etc By Sea Or By Air||Roughness:||0.4Ra|
tungsten carbide alloy products,
cemented tungsten carbide products
Customized Tungsten Carbide Punching Needle Forming Pin with Polished Surface
Product Quick Detail:
1. Product Name: Tungsten Carbide Punching Needle
2. Material: Tungsten Carbide
3. Size: φ6*φ3*50 or as customer's size
4. Size Tolerance: OD (+0.2/+0.3) or as customer's request
5. Angle: 25°
6. Recommend Grade: YG10X
7. Grain Size: Fine Grain
8. Application: Woodworking tool
9. Sintering Treatment: HIP sintering
10. Product Features: Long life, wear resistance
11. Certification: ISO9001
Punching Pin Forming Needle Picture:
Prodcut Descriptions :
1. Tungsten Carbide Punching Needle by Pressing or extruding machine.
2. Sintere by vacuum sintering furnace and HIP machine with excellent specifications without any hole.
3. Unground rods, grinding and polished rods in any tolerances,such as H6,H7,h6,h7,-0.005 ect, also can machine chamfer for rod.
4. Tungsten carbide rods are mainly used for end mills,remaers,drills,countersinks,engraving tools,routers and other rotary tools.
5. Can suply the diameter from 0.3mm to 40mm.the length less than 350mm. Also we provide other sizes upon request and drawing.
|Grade||Hardness||T.R.S||Density||Performance & Application Recommended|
|YG6X||91.5||≥3500||14.9||Has wear resistance higher than YG6,used for processing hard wood,original wood,aluminum section bar,brass rod and cast iron.|
|YG8||89.5||≥3200||14.7||Wear and percussion resistance,used for processing hard wood,soft wood,ferrous and non-ferrous.|
|YG10X||90||≥3650||14.4||Wear resistance and strength comparatively higher,suitable for processing cast iron,non-ferrous,metal and non-metallid materials.|
|YS2T||92||≥3850||14.5||Fine carbide,High wear resistance,high bending strength,high resistance to bonding,high thermal strength. Machining of refractory alloys,stainless steel and high manganese steel,etc.
For any other sizes we are able to custom-made according to clients’ requirements or drawings.
Every production process has a special person to test to ensure quality
Have professional engineers to check the quality
All products are under strict quality system management based on ISO9001:2015
Packing Details : In cartons,wooden boxes,plastic boxes or customized.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How can i place an order ?
A: Please provide the details of your requirements as clear as possible. So we can send you the offer at the first time.
For designing or further discussion, it is better to contact us with Skype / email / phone, in case of any delays.
Q: What is your terms of delivery ?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, C&F, CIF, DDU, DDP, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
Q: How long is your delivery time ?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-25 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Contact us at your free time when you are interested in our products : )